Skip to main content
- Undergraduate assistants in the main office may help with section preparation such as photocopying, and classroom setup and cleanup.
- Fellow teaching assistants (TAs) are available to discuss everything from disciplinary issues to lesson planning, and offer advice on difficult situations.
- UW in the High School: training high school teachers to offer UW Astronomy courses at their schools. See our UWHS page for a summary of how to get started.
- Education Clearinghouse: various activities for teaching introductory astronomy courses. TAs may contribute any projects that they develop.
- TA Survival Guide: for graduate student TAs and instructors.