Reimbursement Forms

As of July 1, 2023, the College Administrative Support Team no longer processes reimbursements for receipts incurred more than 90 days before ticket submission. The Astronomy Office asks that reimbursement forms be submitted within 60 days of the purchase, to allow for processing time between the Department and the College. If you are filing a reimbursement that falls after 60 days but within 90 days, please notify immediately.

Purchase Reimbursement Form

Reimbursements for food purchases require itemized receipts and a list of event attendees.  

Food Approval Form

Food Approval Form is required for food purchases (non-travel). Completed form should be uploaded with documentation in the Purchase Reimbursement Form. 

Travel Reimbursement Form

Reimbursements for travel must be filed within 60 days of the end of the trip.

For non-UW guests, and UW students who are NOT employed by the university:

Guest/Non UW employee Reimbursement Form

Please email completed form and receipts to with "Guest Reimbursement Request" in the subject line.